The Gen-1 Hitch-Hauler is the unit that started it all!
- Ez-Ski Gen-1 Hitch-Haulers are hand-built from 100% American steel and welded by an experienced welder.
- These units have dedicated tie-down points for securing your ski.
- They are then quality checked before being bed-liner coated.
- EZ-Ski’s pressure treated bunks are wrapped in 16oz/9mm marine-grade carpet and then fastened to the carrier using zinc-coated hardware to resist rust.
- These come bedliner coated black with grey carpeted bunks.
- Add on a Class 3 Hitch Receiver to be able to tow a separate boat/trailer behind (+$50).
- XL version is available for a Blaster I sit down unit and vehicles with rear-mounted spare tires (such as Jeeps) (+$20).
Finally, the carrier is packaged and shipped via UPS to our customer’s door. All units come with tie-down instructions and an Ez-Ski sticker.
About EZ-Ski Hitch Haulers
Ez-Ski Industry Leading Hitch-Haulers are simply the safest, strongest, most affordable units on the market. Every unit we build comes standard with a LIFETIME warranty. Our Hitch-Haulers are the absolute safest and easiest way to get your ski to the water. 10+ years in business and the #1 in the Industry for the last 8 years running.Ez-Ski Jet Ski Hitch-Haulers were born out of NECESSITY. The need to be able to haul and launch your ski without aid from a friend, neighbor or the local hangout at the lake.
Ez-Ski units allow a single rider to load, unload , launch and haul their ski with ease. These units also eliminate the need to have a single place trailer, no more license fees, tires, bearings or need of space to store that trailer. Ez-Ski Hitch-Haulers can simply lean against the wall in your garage when not in use. Bonus.. you can travel in the CARPOOL and FAST LANE with our units!!!!!
For those of you out there that would like to haul your ski along with towing a boat or another trailer, our V2 models have a class 3 hitch receiver that accepts a standard hitch built right into the rear of the unit. These will hold up to 650 lbs of tongue weight and pull up to 6000 lbs for the 2″ version. We also build our Gorilla 2.5″ for the Newer HD trucks with Class 5 receivers. These will hold up to 950lbs of tongue weight and pull up to 10,000 lbs.
All EZ-Ski Hitch Haulers are hand made to order: Please allow 7-10 days for the production of your new unit
All prices in USD