ProWatercraft Racing’s Intake Pump Stuffers are simple to install and gain 2+ MPH affordably.
To achieve this gain, the stuffer fills in the air pocket in the pump tunnel created while riding your ski. The air pocket is created with the concave surface of the pump tunnel while water is rushing over. This action drags water and creates cavitation making you lose power and drive. When you install this pump stuffer, you will see more drive and feel more ‘sucked down’ to the water.
What You Need to Know:
- Silicone is not included. We recommend RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void ProWatercraft’s warranty.
- RTV Silicone requires about 24 hours to cure. Using the product before the cure time will void the warranty.
- Some aftermarket intake grates (top loaders specifically) will decrease speed or performance.
- Silicone the edges of the intake pump stuffer.
- Fit around the driveshaft.
- Push into place.
- Clean / Smooth the edges.
- Clean / Wipe the stuffer surface.